- CALL 23 9270 4087
- INTERNATIONAL +44 23 9270 4087
- EMAIL [email protected]
HYDROFLUX LTD WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Effective November 2012
Intellectual property and restrictions on use of Content on the Website.
You should assume that all of the content made available to you on this Website, including information, text, material, graphics, photographic images, drawings, software and advertisements (“Content”) is the property of the Company and its suppliers and/or licensors unless expressly indicated otherwise on the Website. The Content is protected by Australian and international copyright and trademark laws. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute the Content on the Website in any way except as expressly provided for on the Website or expressly authorised in writing by the owner. Strictly on the condition that you keep all Content intact and in the same form as presented on the Website (including without limitation all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices and all advertisements), you may:
– using an industry-standard Web browser, download and view the Content for your personal, informational, non-commercial use
– or if you are an Internet service and/or access provider, supply the Content to your subscriber.
Advertising and links to third party websites
The Website contains hyperlinks and other pointers to Internet websites operated by third parties. These linked websites are not under the control of the Company, and the Company is not responsible for the contents of any linked web or any hyperlink contained in a linked website. The Company provides these hyperlinks to you as a convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by the Company.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
– all Content is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied
– the Company and its suppliers and/or licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind including but not limited to implied warranties of performance and fitness for a particular purpose
– the Company does not warrant that the functions contained in the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free
– that any defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server which stores and transmits Content to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components
– the Company does not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Website (including any related or linked websites) or any Content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise, and you (and not the Company) assume the entire cost of any necessary verification, maintenance, repair and/or correction of any relevant Content.
Under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of the Company) will the Company be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Website or any Content.
Any trademarks, trade names or logos displayed on this site are the property of the Company or other third party owners. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting any license or right of use of any trademark, trade name or logo displayed on the Site without the express prior written permission of their respective owner.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.