The VeeMax® Chevron pattern sludge plow is designed for heavy, relatively viscous, sludges such as those in water treatment where flocculants are added or lime is settled.
The VeeMax® Chevron pattern, available in duplex or simplex configuration, plows furrows of sludge progressively toward the sludge hopper at an average tip speed of 3m per minute.
The VeeMax® sludge plow can be readily adapted to sludge thickening with the addition of the picket fence module.
Find out more
• Typically used for clarifiers under 20M
• Ideal for high sludge loading applications
• Mounting bar is suspended and adjustable from bridge
• No contact with the floor, less wear
• Low load on centre column bearing
• No rollers required to support scraper blades
• Fully adjustable squeeges
• Easily replaceable squeeges